I would like to show you my step by step photo tutorial with some interesting supplies
You can find the supply list in the end of this blog post.
I trimmed my pieces of paper by Riddersholm Design.
You can watch this step on my short video tutorial prepared especially for you.
Application is very easy and the effect is really amazing!
I coloured some elements with Matte Coral Ayeeda Paint.
I applied a bit of paint on Wood Flourishes Frames by Kaisercraft.
I added some Petaloo Darjeeling flowers.
I added some Gold glitter - chunky by Riddersholm Design.
I added some accents with Pink Glitter Ayeeda Ink.
I used glue dots to stick all layers together - and voila!
- Riddersholm Design Papers;
- Adhesive Rub-ons by Prima;
- Rub-on foil;
- Matte Coral Ayeeda Paint;
- Wood Flourishes Frames by Kaisercraft;
- Petaloo Darjeeling flowers;
- Petaloo Darjeeling butterflies;
- Waxed Cord white;
- Glue dots;
- Gold glitter - chunky by Riddersholm Design;
- Pink Glitter Ayeeda Ink
Thanks for looking :)
Have a lovely day!