Hello Uni's :) It's Yasmin here on the blog today and I have a layout and a matchbook card with a tutorial for you. So this is going to be a bit of a long post, so hopefully you will stay with me to the end. So my first share today is my layout. I got to play with the Salvage District Collection from our favorite company Prima Marketing.
I've used the Prima molds to make some of my decorative elements and loads of gorgeous Prima flowers.
The background is made with stencils and modeling paste. I also used Tim Holtz distress Ink pads with another stencil to add more texture and patteren in the background. I added watercolor confections, stamping and loads of splattering to finish.
I fuzzy cut loads of images out of the papers, like the butterfly and half the clock on the side here.
That was my layout with the Salvage District Papers and Embellishments. I did make a matchbook card tutorial for this post as well. I've used the same papers as the layout to make my card. :)
I've used loads of flowers both from Prima and petaloo. I also fuzzy cut from the papers and embossed a sentiment onto my card.
Here's a video tutorial on how I made my card:
It's super easy to make and they are so much fun. You can add photos, sentiments, poems and loads of writing in the accordian inside the card. You can also make pockets to add giftcards and money. A great gift as itself.
Isn't these papers gorgeous?
These are some of the products used in today's post:
- Prima Marketing - Salvage District Collection 12x12"
- Prima Marketing - Water Color Confections
- Prima Marketing - Moulds
- Prima Marketing - Paper Clay
- Prima Marketing - Salvage District - Say it in Crystals
- Prima Marketing - Salvage District - Stamp
- Prima Marketing - Salvage District - Flowers - 586409
- Prima Marketing - Salvage District - Flowers - 586461
- Prima Marketing - Salvage District - Brads
- Embossing Powder - White
- Prima - Say it in Crystals - Debutante
- Petaloo - Velvet Hydrangea's - Botanica - Apricot
- Assorted Roses
- Martha Stewart Egde Punch
Thank you so much for join me today and making it all through to the end. Hope you all have a marvellous creative day :)