A while back Creative Team Member Michelle, challenged me to use Petaloo Velvet Flowers (love!!), on a cuff. I've made these before, and you can see them here and here. Anyways, I finally got around to actually getting it done! This is for you Michelle!!!
An Art Journaling background for this cuff, created with an old leather belt.
I really do love the Velvet Flowers from Petaloo!!
The background is both shimmery, and very pearlescent.
An angle shot
And the other side.
And I even made a video for you......
Hope you enjoyed!!
- Old leather or faux leather belt
- Jacquard Lumiere Paints in Halo Blue Gold, Sunset Gold, Halo Violet Gold, Pearl Magenta and Pearl Turquoise
- Black Gesso
- Permanent Ink such as StazOn or Ranger Archival Ink
- Petaloo - Velvet Lilacs Lavender Purple
- Petaloo - Velvet Pansies Teal
- Prima Mechanicals - Rustic Washers
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Hitch Fastener
- Prima Trims - Magnolia
- Tim Holtz Stencils - Scribbles, Tracks and Eye Chart