I'm so excited to share my Off The Page Project with you today!! This is one of my fave pieces!! And it was created for my soon to be born Grand-son Jackson!!! My DD has chosen a rustic/deer themed nursery, and this project is perfect for it. So, yes, I am in full Baby project mode......sooooo fun!!
Anyways, here's my project.......
The rust technique was inspired by Andy Skinner, and here is his original video for this technique.
And a closeup.
I also have a process video for you to enjoy.......
Try your hand at this project......so fun, and so easy. You'll be hooked....I'm already working on another Faux Painting Technique for Jackson's room.
- February Main Kit - Darice Love Word
- Viva Decor Chalk Paint - Cappuccino
- Stampendous - Stamp Set Industrial
- Prima Stamps
- 13 Arts - Matte Gel Medium
- Liquitex - Basics Paint Neutral Gray Value 5 and Burnt Umber
- Martha Stewart - Chalkboard Paint Gray
- Delta Ceramcoat Paint - Toffee Brown
- Golden - Fluid Acrylic Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold
- Darice - Rusted Mini Stars